Alcoholic Beverage Permit

Most applications can be submitted by mail along with any required information. All applications are processed on a case-by-case basis, a filing fee is charged with each application.

City of Andrews Certification Application for Alcoholic Beverages

Beer and Wine Retail
Required from all retail establishments seeking to sell beer and/or wine.

Restaurant with Alcoholic Beverage
Required from all restaurants seeking to sell alcoholic beverages.

Contact Information:
Sara Copeland
City Secretary