City of Andrews, TX


A permit must be obtained by a licensed master electrician or by the owner of a homestead property. Any property with electrical service that has been altered or repaired must be inspected by the City of Andrews before Oncor will restore service.

The City of Andrews will not send a release to Oncor without a permit.