ANDREWS SPLASH PARK - 2021 SEASON
100 NE 6TH STREET
Season Passes - children under age 13 $20.00 per person
adults and children 13 and over $40.00 per person
Hours of Operation:
Closed on Monday
|Tuesday - Saturday||1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|Age 13 and over & Adults||$2.00|
|12 years of age and under||$1.00|
Tuesday - Thursday
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 Noon
The City of Andrews has dedicated a time for friends of all abilities* and their family members to come and enjoy the city pool free of overstimulation and overpopulation.
- Students with disabilities up to 18 years of age are allowed at this time.
- All rules, regulations and pricing remain the same.
- A parent and/or adult guardian must accompany and be responsible for maintaining supervision of child(ren).
- Up to 3 family members may accompany each disabled child.
The pool will open for the season on June 1st and will close for the season on August 7th.
First day to make reservations for private parties is April 7th at 8:00 a.m.
Please line up at the east door of City Hall.
FYI: A $7.50 FEE WILL BE CHARGED IT YOU CHOOSE TO PAY WITH A CREDIT CARD.
POOL PARTY RESERVATIONS!
Pool Parties will be held every evening from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Cost is $250.00
All rates are based on a total of 50 swimmers. $2.00 for each additional swimmer.
Pool grounds feature a covered picnic area with tables and gas BBQ grill, toddler splash pool, splash and play area, diving board, large three-tubed slide, several shaded structures, a snack bar, showers and restrooms.
You are allowed to bring in your own food and drinks, birthday cake, etc. NO GLASS CONTAINERS.
- Swim ONLY when LIFEGUARD is on duty.
- Obey Lifeguard's Instructions at all times.
- U.S. Coast Guard Approved Life Jackets Only. Parent or guardian must be within arm's reach at all times.
- Children under the age of 8 MUST have parent or guardian present at all times.
- Swimsuits must be worn. NO CUTOFFS OR SHORTS.
- Only White T-Shirts allowed.
|RUNNING, PUSHING OR HORSEPLAY, DUNKING OR GETTING ON SHOULDERS, DIVING FROM POOL SIDE, SPITTING WATER, SITTING OR STANDING ON SAFETY ROPE, GLASS CONTAINERS
|NO||ALCOHOL, SMOKING, DIPPING OR VAPING (Cigars, Pipes, Cigarettes, Dip, Snuff, Chewing Tobacco, E-Cigarettes or any other article resembling these products is prohibited).
IF YOU ARE CAUGHT USING THESE PRODUCTS, YOU COULD BE BANNED FROM THE PREMISES