The Public Works Department serves the residents and businesses of Andrews. It is improving the quality of living by providing service through commitment and integrity. Public Works provides the following services:
- Collecting and transporting solid waste and recyclables
- Treating potable water and wastewater
- Protecting the City's infrastructure and the environment through pretreatment
- Maintaining and repairing water distribution and sewer collection infrastructure
- Maintaining and repairing the City's streets and signage
- Maintaining the City's fleet and facilities.
To report a water or sewer leak after 5pm, Monday-Friday or anytime on the weekend, please call (432) 266-1550.