City of Andrews, TX

Extension Request

Arrangements are available should you need additional time to pay your bill. For extensions past the end of the month, please stop by City Hall at 111 Logsdon, prior to the end of the month.

Delinquent bills will be disconnected on the first working day of each month if previous arrangements have not been made.