Permits are Required For:
- Building, electrical, mechanical and plumbing permits for new residential construction
- Changing, moving or repairing walls, floors, ceilings etc. requires a Building Permit
- Changing, moving or repairing electrical requires an Electrical Permit
- Changing, moving or repairing mechanical requires a Mechanical Permit
- Changing, moving or repairing plumbing requires a Plumbing permit
Builder's Risk Policy and $25,000 Surety Bond are required before a permit can be issued.
Our office will attempt to expedite plan review in a timely manner; however, review time is dependent upon work volume and varies accordingly. Most plan reviews can be completed within one (1) week.
432-523-4820 or 432-266-8904